Who we are
Founded in 1932, the Automobile Club du Luxembourg (ACL) is an association of 194,000 members, providing them with assistance, advice, benefits and a range of tailored and individual services.
ACL is a partner of ARC Europe, a roadside assistance network of more than 40 major European automobile clubs and of the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), which is committed to sport, mobility, sustainability and road safety on a global level. The ACL is also ISO 9001: 2015 certified.
As a mobility club, the ACL supports the development of sustainable, multimodal global mobility. The ACL is committed to upholding its members’ rights and interests in all aspects of mobility with the aim of guaranteeing and promoting access to mobility, the quality thereof, the free choice of means of transport and the safety of its members.
The ACL is always at the side of its members, everywhere and in all circumstances, and offers them multiple services and advice, including:
- 24-hour home and mobility-related assistance for ACL members
- 24/7 roadside assistance within Luxembourg and elsewhere in Europe
- 24/7 home assistance in Luxembourg thanks to our network of professional tradesmen
- Useful advice on using the roads safely and carefully, as well as traffic information
- Mobility services: Vehicle rental service, vehicle inspection and diagnosis service, tourism service provider and special point of contact for foreign travel
- Setup and organisation of trips and benefits for its members (members advantages-program)
- ACL Sport and ACL Classic Cars for lovers of respectively automobile sports and vintage vehicles
We are committed to the mobility of our members and customers with passion and dedication. To serve them better, we focus on quality and innovation, striving for excellence.
We work as a team to help and advise our members with kindness. This Club spirit is expressed through the availability and solidarity we show to our members and to each other on a daily basis.
We are committed to affordable and freely chosen individual mobility, respecting all road users and our environment. We listen to the expectations and needs of our members and colleagues, respecting the differences that make up the richness of the society and our teams.
We are a neutral and honest reference to whom one can turn with confidence to make informed choices.